Oh how good it feels to be plopped on my couch right now. Even better is knowing that Joe is on his way home with a bottle of wine.
This week, as you can tell from my scattered blogging schedule, has been really busy.
Lesson planning, my first observation, and everything else has kept me on-the-move.
Highlights of this week
- I’ve been waking up at 4:50am and getting in my workouts
- Subsequently, I’ve been going to be at 9:30pm
- I had my first really bad day of teaching
- It was followed by some good self reflection
- My meal planning this week was great
- Tried a great new recipe
- I’ve been in tune with my body’s signals, even the ones telling me to eat for comfort
- I’ve been able to redirect those signals
This weekend I don’t have much planned. Tomorrow I’m sleeping in really late (9am?) and then hitting the gym and doing work for school.
Sunday I’m going for a training run with my friend Katie.
What are you guys up to this weekend?
What were your highlights from this week?