I am SO sick of commercials for desserts marketed towards women.
When you eat dessert, does your hair blow in the wind? Do you lick the other side of the spoon like its the first time you’ve ever done that?
Do you slowly roll your eyes and bat your lashes in a way that says, "I KNOW I’m being bad, but it tastes sooooooooooooo good"
NO. Probably not.
Because you just eat the dessert.
I hate how advertisers make it seem like women eat dessert because:
- They finally get a moment to themselves
- They’ve had a rough day so they deserve it
- It’s their only moment of sanity for the day
- Being a woman is hard and chocolate makes it better
- The house is finally empty, dark, quiet and no one will see us do it
Here are some examples of what I’m talking about.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to chase a Three Musketeers Bar that just floated out of my purse.